- Product Excellence Guarantee:
Every product you buy from us must be free of defects or you may return it immediately for credit or replacement.
- All The Lustro Hut items are covered by a 3-month manufacturer’s warranty, which covers defective parts experienced under normal wear and the labor required to repair them. We cannot warranty any stones that we did not furnish.
- Our warranty is valid only at The Lustro Hut. Improper repair of warranty service performed by someone other than The Lustro Hut will void this warranty.
- All jewelry at The Lustro Hut is genuine, authentic and of consistent high quality and value.
- The Lustro Hut disclaims any liability for consequential or accidental damages for breach of written or implied warranty of this item, including merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation will not apply to you.
- Our warranty is valid only in the USA.
- Ring Sizing:
- The Lustro Hut will gladly re-size a ring purchased from us for up to 1 month for a nominal fee.
- You will be responsible for shipping charges when sending an item to us for re-sizing.
- Re-sizing will take approximately 2-7 business days.
- Eternity Ring cannot be re-sized. Eternity rings incorrectly ordered with the wrong size does not fall under warranty. If you decide to return an eternity ring that does not fit a 30% restocking fee will be applied.
- Stone Replacement:
- We will replace a missing diamond or gemstone on certain jewelry for up to 3 months after purchase, FREE of charge. This warranty excludes any jewelry merchandise that has lost a single diamond or gemstone with a total weight of 0.12 carat or larger.
- Jewelry Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Please be aware that our 3-month warranty only covers manufacturer’s defects. It does not cover the following:
- General wear and tear such as scratches, dents, nicks or missing stones.
- Although our jewelry is resistant to moisture, water damage is not covered.
- Fading/chipping of the material on the product (which depends almost entirely on how you handle the product).
- Lost or stolen parts.
- Damage due to personal misuse or negligence.
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the item while in the possession of the consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
- Follow the instructions given below carefully to send your item to be repaired:
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org and notify us that you will be shipping your merchandise. You must include your name, order number item number with the word “Warranty” in the subject of the email. Please provide detail explanation of what is wrong with the jewelry you are sending back.
- Make no reference to the word jewelry or the contents that you are sending on the outside of the box.
- You must include a copy of the original invoice along with the item you wish to have repaired.
All packages must be sent to the following address:
The Lustro Hut
2222 S Stewart Ave, #1J
Lombard, IL 60148 USA